Army Tumbled Leather Series 3 Sneakers
Order now to receive by 17 Jul - 21 Jul
This model runs true to size, please take your normal size.
Uniform Standard's Series 3 sneaker offers a refreshed interpretation of the classic mid-century German army trainer. Built on a 70% recycled rubber cupsole unit, this shoe's uppers are crafted from soft Italian tumbled leather, with a suede toe apron and heel counter. This model features constrating calf leather linings and is perfected with durable, waxed cotton laces.
Despite their name, there’s nothing ‘standard’ about this East London footwear brand. Uniform Standard focuses on sustainability and social responsibility – using recycled materials and traditional production techniques. It’s a mindful mindset, and results in shoes that look as modern as the values behind them.
• Premium Italian tumbled leather and contrasting suede toecap from a LWG "Gold" certified tannery • Eco rubber cupsole made with 70% recycled rubber • 100% recycled footbed covered with smooth Italian calf leather • 100% recycled cellulose insole board • Full Italian leather internal lining • Waxed finish cotton laces for extra durability • 100% recycled and recyclable kraft card drawer shoebox • Each pair is hand stitched and lasted in Portugal
In case of light stains or dirt, please wipe me with a damp cloth and allow me to dry. For more robust stains on suede leather, please use a suede brush.
You might also like
- Eu 48 / Uk 14 / Us 15
- Eu 47 / Uk 13 / Us 14
- Eu 46 / Uk 12 / Us 13
- Eu 45 / Uk 11 / Us 12
- Eu 44 / Uk 10 / Us 11
- Eu 43.5 / Uk 9.5 / Us 10.5
- Eu 43 / Uk 9 / Us 10
- Eu 42.5 / Uk 8.5 / Us 9.5
- Eu 42 / Uk 8 / Us 9
- Eu 41.5 / Uk 7.5 / Us 8.5
- Eu 41 / Uk 7 / Us 8
- Eu 40.5 / Uk 6.5 / Us 7.5
- Eu 40 / Uk 6 / Us 7