Triple Earth Suede Series 1 Sneakers
Order now to receive by 16 Dec - 18 Dec
This model runs true to size, please take your normal size.
Tastefully combining a timeless silhouette, sustainably sourced materials and an unparalleled attention to detail, the Series 1 Suede Sneaker proudly represents Uniform Standard's core values. Crafted from fine Italian suede and built on a flexible recycled rubber cupsole, this model features a padded (recycled) insole to provide support and comfort with every step.
Despite their name, there’s nothing ‘standard’ about this East London footwear brand. Uniform Standard focuses on sustainability and social responsibility – using recycled materials and traditional production techniques. It’s a mindful mindset, and results in shoes that look as modern as the values behind them.
• Premium Italian smooth suede uppers from a LWG "Gold" certified tannery • Contrast vegetable-tanned calf leather back collar with embossed logo detail • Eco rubber cupsole made with 70% recycled rubber • 100% recycled footbed covered with smooth Italian calf leather • 100% recycled cellulose insole board • Full Italian leather internal lining • Hand-stitched detail on heel counter • Waxed finish cotton laces for extra durability • 100% recycled and recyclable kraft card drawer shoebox • Each pair is hand stitched and lasted in Portugal
In case of light stains or dirt, please wipe me with a damp cloth and allow me to dry. For more robust stains on suede leather, please use a suede brush.
You might also like
- Eu 40 / Uk 6 / Us 7
- Eu 40.5 / Uk 6.5 / Us 7.5
- Eu 41 / Uk 7 / Us 8
- Eu 41.5 / Uk 7.5 / Us 8.5
- Eu 42 / Uk 8 / Us 9
- Eu 42.5 / Uk 8.5 / Us 9.5
- Eu 43 / Uk 9 / Us 10
- Eu 43.5 / Uk 9.5 / Us 10.5
- Eu 44 / Uk 10 / Us 11
- Eu 45 / Uk 11 / Us 12
- Eu 46 / Uk 12 / Us 13
- Eu 47 / Uk 13 / Us 14
- Eu 48 / Uk 14 / Us 15